WE ACCEPT RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS
CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COST OF RETURN - BOTH INTERNATIONAL & WITHIN AUSTRALIA
At ROC our aim is to make sure that you are completely happy with your purchase. If you wish to exchange or return your online purchase, please send your ROC Boots back with a completed returns form.
DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM HERE
Customers returns are only received via ParcelPoint
1. Please follow the below link
2. Choose ROC Boots Australia as your return to Company
3. Follow the onscreen instructions
4. Drop off parcel at your chosen ParcelPoint location.
REFUND ONLY - Please place new order if you wish to exchange
Unfortunately, ParcelPoint is not available to our international customers.
All international returns (outside of Australia) must be posted back to our returns address with your completed returns form.
Please Post returns to -
ROC Boots Australia
PO Box 2537, Taren Point NSW 2229 Australia.
Customs, duties and taxes are non-refundable by ROC Boots if you choose to return your order for any reason.
Returns for unworn products
You can return your order to us for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving it.
In order for you to receive your refund or exchange;
- Ensure all items are returned unworn and in their original unmarked packaging
- Please try shoes on a carpeted surface to prevent any damage to the soles
- The shoe box is considered part of the product, so do not mark, tape or damage the box
- Make sure the box is wrapped and well protected to prevent damage in transit. Any damage due to lack of packaging may forfeit refund.
We will process your refund within 48 hours of receiving the returned goods. Depending on your bank it could take 3 -10 business days for the refunded amount to appear in your account.
If you are experiencing delays you will need to contact your banking institution.
Returns for faulty items
If you believe the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty or does not match the description, please contact ROC customer service email@example.com with a full description of the fault, your order # and photos for our product returns department to assess, you will then be advised how to proceed.